The English-talking Thread!

beere

*hmpf*
hej anna.

i just wrote sth but it vanished, thats really annoying...

so next try:
i fell in love (sounds too big, its just a little fancy i hope) with the little brother of mz brother's girlfriend.
we both really like each other... feels like soulmates (hope this exists in english ;) ) we could have a realtionship but:
first: he's got a girlfriend he doesn't want to leave (but he wants to kiss me etc)
second: he's something like a sex-machine :loool: and against him i'm something like a nun :rolleyes:

now i miss him. i really miss him. he's with his girlfriend for 3 days now and i haven't seen him since then... i'm not jealous... that's a great achievement for me. we decided to be best friends :yes: and thats a good idea. but i want to see him now. NOW... just give him a hug and take a walk through woods (we arleady did it and that was really great)....

many many greetings to you all
especially to anna *kiss*

kopfschuss

fuck you.
heeeeeeey beere! =)

oh, that doesn't sound so fine at all. maybe you can stick together as best friends which may be the best thing for both of you, huh? i mean ... he got her girlfriend whom he really loves and, dunno ... haven't been in such a situation, so i dunno what to say.

but ... didn't you have a boyfriend earlier? didn't notice that you broke up. poor honey *hug*.

you'll definetly meet someone soon :). i'm pretty sure of that.

beere

*hmpf*
yeah we will stay best friends i suppose, wont give him a real chance... would like to but he's just not the right one for me in this way... best friend will be good, but more wont work.

i had a boyfriend but we broke up. he didn't really cared about me. i was ill and he didn't call and nothing... that was much too less for me...

uhm i'm a lucky single now. i don't want a boyfriend... that will only get me problems... i'm not good at that!! but probably soon i will find someone although... i'm never long without boyfriend.... sadly i believe i'm only complete with a man at my side... X(

kopfschuss

fuck you.
yeah, that would probably be the best for you. although you really like him, you shouldn't like ... uhm, jump from one relationship into another. being a single is fine, too, really ^^.

well ... if boyfriends only bring you problems, maybe you try out making out with a girl :lol:.
sorry, just joking xD.

kopfschuss

fuck you.
Original von DJ Explosion
why will? i try it i dont just will try
and the rest: i sayed that my english is bad^^
i'm saying it!!!!!!! so it's right!!!!!!!!!11111111 XD
said muahahahha xD".

#beere:
oh sweety :(. what's up?
is it that guy?

beere

*hmpf*
it is that guy. i really fell in love with him, but i have no chance ;( so now i try to get him out of my heart... but thats hardly possible... he would be the perfect match... we simply fit together... ;(

"goodbye my lover
goodbye my friend,
you have been the one
yo have been the one for me" ;(

kopfschuss

fuck you.
awww. i'm so sorry for you, i can't describe it in word *hug*.
dunno what to say :(. i'm just so sorry ... that just simply sucks

beere

*hmpf*
thanks chris :) :love3:

do i feel better? i don't know. i'm still sad, it's not only because of him, it's also that my little sister in hungary, doesn't want to phone anymore... and i can't tell her how bad i'm feeling, doesn't want her to know, she'll be sad then... ;(

but i'm sure now, that we'll never be together, and that is the best thing for us, for me. with him i felt as good as home as with my sister. that was great. i hope it will stay this way, will be better, will last longer... just hurts the heart a little bit ;(

"it's time to face the truth, i will never be with you"

beere

*hmpf*
hej explosion,

i don't want any boyfriend, i wanted him. but hopefully i'm over him now. must have been only a real fancy. actually i'm not sure how i will feel when i see him again, but i don't think that will be really soon. i'm really angry with him. when someone says we're best friends, then there are things i "want" (ich erwarte). i won't be anyone whom he only meets when he's got time "over". he should take time for me, and he doesn't, even when i write, that i'm feeling really bad.... X(

i saw him today. it was no problem :D i'm so glad about that... he won't be the right one for me... but although i want to call him and see him now ;) *damn* :rolleyes: whatever... we'll see what's going on now. he was together with his girlfriend... i believe, he won't "want" me now... lol... this chapter is at it's end... we won't be any "best" friends, only "good" friends... chapter closed :yes:

S

STAINDmc

My heart is twisted, broken, cracked and burned

My heart is buried in your hands

But I'm so happy, that I have had 6 month, to love you, to live with you. To see your smile, your eyes.
to feel your lips
to feel your skin
to feel your touch

Thank you, very much

Oben